CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

PROCEDURE TO GET YOUR ITEM !!

1. Make your choice at any stuff you like it. 2. If you have any inquiry or confusion about my stuff please email me or text me on my phone. Email : collection.ladies@gmail.com Phone : 0128489554 @ 0198909059 3. FILL IN ORDER FORM IF ANY BOOKING. 4. Please waiting our reply your mail.. I will reply it ASAP or for quick respond u can straight text me through my phone. 5. After confirmation your order, i will give your total with postage. 6. And then, u can bank in or transfer to my account Currently through CIMB (NORMIZA BINTI HAZEMI) & MAYBANK (KASMA BINTI MOHAMAD KADIR). POSTAGE COST (below 500g) Pos Ekspress > RM3 for 1 shawl > RM5 for 1-2 stuffs > RM 6 for 4shawls and 2-3stuffs.. Pos Laju RM9 for PENINSULAR MALAYSIA RM6 for SABAH & SARAWAK 7. After your make it payment, please let me know and i will send your order asap...and please let me know too if ur parcel has received on your hand. PLEASE TAKE A NOTE! I ONLY ENTERTAIN FOR * SERIOUS BUYER ONLY. * IF CANCEL PLS BE INFORM IF NO YOU WILL BE BLACKLISTED!!

ORDER FORM

Name:
Email Address:
List Item:
Mailing Address:
Phone No:
Payment method
Any question?
Get your own free form like this one.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Shawl Gipsi (Shawl Subang) RM20 only !!

MATERIAL: COTTON


BLUE


WHITE
SOLD OUT


PURPLE


BROWN
SOLD OUT

0 comments: